Applications close 30 June 2020 – $10,000 NSW Small Business Grant
Time is running out to claim the small business support grant of up to $10,000 put in place as part of the Australian Government’s Stimulus package in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The grant is designed to provide financial support to ease the pressures on small business through this crisis.
To be eligible for the grant, you must as at 1 March 2020:
- Be a small business based in New South Wales (NSW), with a valid ABN.
- Employ less than 20 full-time equivalent employees.
- Have an annual payroll of less than $900,000.
- Have been highly impacted by Public Health Order 2020 effective on 30 March 2020.
- Have experienced at least 75% decline in turnover compared to the same two-week period in 2019, as a result of COVID-19.
- Have unavoidable business costs not otherwise the subject of other NSW and Commonwealth Government financial assistance measures.
The grant must only be spent on unavoidable business expenses for which no other government support is available. This grant cannot be used to pay wages for staff eligible for JobKeeper.
For assistance in applying for the grant, please contact your PKF adviser.